Small- and medium-sized businesses are the backbone of the provincial economy.
While they demonstrated incredible resiliency, tenacity, commitment and resourcefulness during the COVID-19 pandemic, the reality is many businesses are struggling with the escalating costs of doing business, exacerbated by the challenge of attracting and retaining the workforce they need.
The BC Chamber of Commerce is therefore delighted to establish a long-term partnership with Pacific Blue Cross, a trusted provider of emergency medical and trip protection insurance coverage around the world, to provide comprehensive, competitively priced travel insurance for employers, their employees and immediate family members.
I’m an employer. How will the travel insurance program benefit me?
The program will:
- Boost the benefits package you offer to potential and existing employees, and help you attract and retain the star performers you need.
- Complement any existing benefit plan coverage and provide extra protection where needed.
- Provide an exclusive discount that will allow you to save money on travel insurance needs.
I’m an employee. How will the travel insurance program benefit me?
The program will provide:
- The most coverage on health conditions, so that you and your immediate family members can relax and enjoy your vacation time.
- Trip protection options for cancellations, interruptions, delays or baggage issues.
- An exclusive discount that will allow you to save money on travel insurance needs.
Click here to get your exclusive discount code and to learn more. Healthy travels!