Across the province, chambers of commerce and boards of trade are the trusted “boots on the ground” that understand the unique needs of their communities.
If you are not already a member of a chamber of commerce or board of trade, we encourage you to make the investment. Start here and learn more about how your local chamber of commerce or board of trade is supporting you, local businesses and your community.
Why become a member of the BC Chamber of Commerce?
- Expand your professional network by connecting with like-minded individuals who lead small, medium and large businesses across the province.
- Elevate your corporate brand and reach new customers in untapped markets.
- Be part of a province-wide business network that is laser-focused on creating the conditions for our collective success.
- Contribute to public policy discussions and help shape our advocacy efforts.
- Engage with senior government officials, thought leaders and subject matter experts at the 4-5 in-person and virtual events that we host throughout the year.
What does value look like?
Membership is not a transaction. We believe it is a valued relationship and partnership built on mutual trust and respect and a commitment to work inclusively and collaboratively to create an economy where businesses prosper, families thrive and communities flourish.
Your investment in membership unlocks countless opportunities to connect, contribute and be a catalyst for change.
- Receive a corporate listing in the member directory
- Connect with other business leaders in the Corporate online community
- Attend virtual and in-person events at preferred member rates
- Advertise on bcchamber.org and/or in the insight monthly newsletter at preferred member rates or sponsor a virtual and/or in-person event
- Take advantage of the service offerings in our Member Advantage Program, designed to save you time and money, including:
- Commercial Group Insurance Plan (Fall 2023)
- Employee Group Insurance Plan
- Express shipping discounts
- Fuel discounts
- Grant funding assistance
- International hotel, car rental and entertainment discounts
- Office supplies discounts
- Payment processing solution
- Payroll solution
- Travel-hotel, car and entertainment discounts
- Travel-Medical Group Insurance Plan (Fall 2023)
- Whistler '48-Hour Club' hotel discounts
- In addition, for not-for-profits:
- All-in-one association management software solution
- Awards management software solution
- Be a partner in the Member Advantage Program
- Share your insights in our regular business surveys
- Participate in ad hoc topic-specific focus groups
- Participate in semi-annual business roundtable discussions, hosted by our President and CEO, that help shape our policy priorities
- Apply to participate on operational committees/task forces
 manage your member account/profile via desktop and mobile app
 sold on first-come-first-served basis
 in accordance with program criteria
 in accordance with committee/task force criteria
Please contact Melissa Pace at [email protected] or sign-up today below!