The BC Chamber of Commerce is BC’s largest and most broadly-based business organization, in the business of knowing what’s on BC’s mind and delivering those insights to government and stakeholders with a view to making positive change. Supporting and guiding this strategic focus is our Board of Directors.
After a nomination process that cast the net widely for new directors and returned exceptional candidates, and a voting process that began on March 29, 2021, closed on April 12, 2021, and resulted in the highest voter response, we are pleased to welcome the following new and returning directors to the 2021-22 Board of Directors of the BC Chamber of Commerce:
- Arlene Rolston, Corporate Secretary, Port of Nanaimo – Vancouver and Gulf Islands – elected incumbent
- Manpreet Dhillon, CEO, Veza – Director at Large – newly appointed
- Katy Player, Senior Vice President, Canfor – Director at Large – newly appointed
- Vivek Sharma, CEO, Fairmont Hot Springs – Kootenays – newly elected
- Julie Ziebart, Partner, MNP – Director at Large – newly appointed
- Colleen Clark, CEO, Greater Langley Chamber of Commerce – new BC Chamber Executives representative
In addition, our 2021-22 Board of Directors includes:
- Joelle Westlund, Manager, Project Communications, Vancouver Fraser Port Authority –Chair
- Dr. Greg Thomas, President of G3 Consulting Ltd. – Vice Chair
- Aleece Laird, Amplify Consulting Inc. – Immediate Past Chair
- Al Hasham, President & CEO, Maximum Express Courier, Freight & Logistics
- Cindi Pohl, Goferbroke Investments Inc. Group of Companies
- Michaela Bjorseth, Community and Indigenous Engagement, Enbridge
- Tanya Finley, Owner-Operator, Finley’s Bar and Grill and Sage Tapas and Wine Bar
- Don Sharpe, VP Resorts Operations, Holiday Trail Resorts
- Andrew Czornoholan, Operations Director, Rio Tinto BC Works
Director at Large
- Reshma Meta, Strategic Program Director, Consumer Health, TELUS Communications
- Nick Marach, Senior Manager Assurance, Deloitte (Audit Committee Chair)
- Layne Hellrung, Associate, Cassels Brock LLP (Legal Counsel)
Thank you to outgoing board members Tracey Arnish and Kristine Simpson for their guidance, hard work and dedication to BC’s chamber network over the years.
A full list of the BC Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors can be viewed here.