The BC Chamber of Commerce is in the business of insight. Supporting and guiding this strategic direction is our Board of Directors. After an extensive voting process that began on April 3rd and closed on April 24th, 2020 we are pleased to share the election results for the Chamber’s 2020 Board of Directors.
The caliber of nominees was very high, and we saw good voter interest in this election from our membership.
From this process I am happy to welcome the following board directors:
- Reshma Mehta, TELUS Communications, appointed to Director at Large
- Al Hasham, Maximum Express Courier, Freight & Logistics and Max Furniture, acclaimed to the Vancouver Island / Gulf Islands seat
- Andrew Czornohalan, Rio Tinto, acclaimed to the North Coast seat
- Tanya Finley, Finley’s Bar and Grill, acclaimed to the Kootenays seat
- Don Sharpe, Holiday Trails Resorts, elected to the Lower Mainland seat
In addition, our 2020 board includes the following individuals:
- Director, Aleece Laird, Amplify Consulting Inc.
- Director, Joelle Westlund, Teck Resource
- Director, Cindi Pohl, Goferbroke Investments Inc.
- Director, Michaela Bjorseth, Enbridge
- Director, Dr. Greg Thomas, G3 Consulting Ltd
- Director, Arlene Rolston, Port of Nanaimo
- Director, Tracey Arnish, Coast Capital Savings
- Director, Nick Marach, Deloitte
- Director, Kristine Simpson, BDO