Growth tomorrow starts today!
The online training program, developed in partnership with UVIC’s Gustavson School of Business, will offer relief to businesses, helping to mitigate the negative impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic by teaching them how to adapt their business models, re-engage customers, and adjust workplace cultures. If you are in a leadership role, or influence a team, Building Resilience to Thrive can help you adapt and equip you for the future, it applies core competencies in leadership and resilience to help set you up for long-term, consistent success. The certificate program is valued at $700 and is offered to businesses at $35 per attendee to ensure cost isn’t a barrier during the pandemic and will be facilitated through a virtual learning platform.
The program will feature weekly seminars delivered by award-winning professors Dr. Mark Colgate and Prof. Brian Leacock, for six weeks and – and results in a formal education certificate. Credits from the Building Resilience to Thrive program can be applied towards many education programs.
The Building Resilience to Thrive program will equip you with resources and hands-on tools to better position you now, and in the recovery of COVID-19. It will help you:
- Apply coaching and development skills with your team
- Communicate and connect more openly with your employees
- Be a more productive, empathetic leader
- Efficiently host team meetings to encourage dialogue and idea exchanges
- Listen and learn from your employees
- Build a better workplace culture and team mentality
- Engage with customers in a more meaningful way
- Strategize new approaches to servicing your clients
- Cultivate and offer a superior customer experience
- Diversify your cultural intelligence to help your team work more effectively together
- Design a world-class customer experience program that also recognizes employee excellence
- November 3rd to December 8th, every Tuesday, 11am to 12pm, PST
- January 12th to February 16th, every Tuesday, 11am to 12pm, PST
- February 24th to March 31st, every Wednesday, 11am to 12pm, PST Registration for Cohort 3 closes on February 18th at 4pm
- New! March 22nd – April 28th at 11am, first two session on Mondays, following sessions on Wednesdays, 11am to 12pm, PST Registration closes March 12 at 4pm